Repository of Best Practices through the Care Continuum
If the past few years have taught us anything, it is that we cannot do this alone and that providing timely, effective and often innovative quality care depends on the ingenuity of every nurse.
To that end, the Continuum of Care Committee of the Organization for Nurse Leaders of New Jersey is creating a Repository of Best Practices through the Care Continuum. This repository will house the best practices, and emerging evidence-based practices that organizations throughout the state have successfully implemented, backed by recent data.
A repository of best practices throughout the care continuum. The repository will be available to all New Jersey healthcare organizations through the ONL NJ website.
In our current, ever-changing healthcare environment, keeping pace with new and innovative approaches is challenging. As we identify best practices that are making a difference in quality patient care, it is our duty to share among our broader nursing colleagues.
- To submit to the repository, click and complete the PROJECT FORM,
- Submissions will be accepted anytime,
- The ONL NJ Continuum of Care Committee will review the submissions quarterly,
- You will be notified by email once the committee has completed their review,
- For any questions, contact Susan Cholewka, executive director at firstname.lastname@example.org