The mission of ONL NJ is to:
- Advocate for nursing leaders on healthcare issues and policy
- Advance nursing leaders and aspiring nurse leaders through providing education and mentorship
- Engage members on healthcare issues that impact nursing in NJ
This is the foundation that establishes the purpose of the Education, Research and Mentorship Committees.
- The Education Committee is charged to develop education programs for current and future nurse leaders that support ONL NJ strategic initiatives.
- The Mentorship Committee is established to facilitate relationship building for personal and professional growth of ONL NJ members at all levels.
- The Research Committee purpose is to assess, develop, implement and evaluate evidence based strategies that support the ONL NJ five initiatives.
Strategies for how nurse leaders can support these new nurses will be discussed. Opportunities for sharing best practices will be provided. This presentation was recorded Oct. 13, 2020.
This recorded webinar can be purchased and downloaded for viewing at your convenience. This presentation will provide you with a roadmap to implement a mentoring program at your organization.
This program offers presentations specific for administrative supervisors who are the nurse leaders on the evening, night and weekend shifts. This activity provides 4.5 nursing contact hours.