The mission of ONL NJ is to:
- Advocate for nursing leaders on healthcare issues and policy
- Advance nursing leaders and aspiring nurse leaders through providing education and mentorship
- Engage members on healthcare issues that impact nursing in NJ
This is the foundation that establishes the purpose of the Education, Research and Mentorship Committees.
- The Education Committee is charged to develop education programs for current and future nurse leaders that support ONL NJ strategic initiatives.
- The Mentorship Committee is established to facilitate relationship building for personal and professional growth of ONL NJ members at all levels.
- The Research Committee purpose is to assess, develop, implement and evaluate evidence based strategies that support the ONL NJ five initiatives.
ONL NJ is pleased to announce the launch of the seventh cohort of the NWESC initiative, an innovative approach to improving the healthy work environment while simultaneously addressing nurse staf ...
ONL NJ is seeking support for its Annual Meeting and Conference to be held May 2-3 in Princeton, N.J. About 200 nurse leaders from all patient care delivery settings, academia and business attend ...
The Organization of Nurse Leaders of New Jersey (ONL NJ) is pleased to sponsor the 2024 Annual Meeting and Conference to be held in Princeton on May 2-3.
Innovative Research to improve patient care and experience giving nurses opportunities and confidence to learn, create, and launch advances in excellent patient and family care.