Purpose: To facilitate relationship building for personal and professional growth of ONL NJ members at all levels.
Mary Rich, DNP, MSN, MAS, RN, NE-BC, Nursing Professor, College of Saint Elizabeth
Catherine M. Hughes, MSN, MHA, RN, NEA-BC, Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer, Virtua Health
- Heidi L. Baur, MS, RN, NE-BC, Vice President of Patient Care, Virtua Voorhees
- Donna Bonacorso, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Officer & Vice President for Patient Care, Community Medical Center
- Laurie Gambardella, MSN, RN, Director Emergency Department, CentraState Medical Center
- Bettyann Kempin, DNP, RN, NP-C, MS-HCM, CCRN-K, NEA-BC, FACHE
Assistant Vice President, Medical & Surgical Services, The Valley Hospital
- Mary Jo Loughlin, MAS, BSN, RN, NE-BC, Assistant Vice President of Nursing Operations, Hunterdon Medical Center
- Karen Magarelli, DNP, RN, MSN, Vice President Patient Care Services, Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital & Willingboro Hospital
- Laura P. Murawski, DNP, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, FAB, Director Patient Care Services, Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Dawn Mutchko, DNP, MSN, RN, FNP-C, Lead Advanced Practice Provider, AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus
- Irene Ondieki, DNP, RN-BC, Director of Nursing, Jersey City Medical Center
- Neena Philip, DHA, RN, CNEP, CCRN-K, Vice President Patient Care & Chief Nursing Officer, CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical Center
- Acieta Small, DNP, MSA, RN, NE-BC, Director of Nursing, St. Joseph's Health
- Lauren M. Stabinsky, MSN, RN, NEA-BC, CEN, Director Corporate & Community Wellness, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- Tracy R. Vitale, DNP, RNC-OB, C-EFM, NE-BC, Assistant Professor/Specialty Director DNP Projects & DNP Project Courses, Rutgers School of Nursing
- Kathleen J. Windram, MSN, RN, CBC, Administrative Director of Women's & Children’s Services, Monmouth Medical Center
- Jan. 24, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- July 24, 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- September 18, 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- November 20, 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Susan Cholewka, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org